StaffHub is a cloud-based platform that enables staff workers and their managers to manage time, communicate, and share content.
Office 365 is Microsoft's fastest growing product in Microsoft's history, and it's easy to see why. It seems a week doesn't go by without another killer app being announced and the latest - StaffHub - seems to tackle an age-old problem with a really clear and simple interface.
Put simply, it gives workers a simple app in which they can manage their own shifts and holidays, communicate with each other, and even see company training videos, and all with the oversight and approval of their managers.
Key features for managers include:
- Create work schedules for individuals or teams
- Approve or deny holidays and shift swap requests
- Communicate directly with individuals or groups
- Share content such as company news, policy, or training videos
Key features for staff:
- View your upcoming schedule anytime via the app
- Arrange shift swaps directly with co-workers (and send them for approval)
- Request time off quickly and easily
- Communicate directly with colleagues or teams
- View company information and company announcements.
For a demo of what StaffHub looks like, view the video below.
How do I get StaffHub?
Along with a host of other great productivity apps (such as Skype for Business, Teams, Planner and Flow) StaffHub is included with Office 365 Business plans and is available now.
Get in touch with your Office 365 administrator, or if you don't have Office 365, arrange your FREE NO OBLIGATION TRIAL with One2Call now.