ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We need an energetic, enthusiastic and intelligent jack-of-all-marketing-trades to work closely with the Business Development Manager on all areas of One2Call’s marketing efforts.
Our perfect candidate will be confident in their ability to;
- Create online content (blogs, videos, eBooks etc…) that our target customers will want to read, download or share
- Turn often dry and technical subjects into lively and engaging content.
- Write SEO-focused blog content that is also readable!
- Design intelligent and unobtrusive targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Build web pages with strong UI and CTAs in our CMS (and to understand these acronyms).
- Arrange and promote online upsell and product training webinars.
- Liaise with customers to request reviews and testimonials and arrange video case studies.
- Increase our social visibility by identifying and engaging with beneficial accounts and communities.
- Set up, shoot and edit good quality photographs and videos by themselves.
- Use analytics tools to understand how their activities contribute to One2Call’s business targets.
- Represent One2Call in a friendly and business-like manner at external events when necessary.
You will also be able to work collaboratively with the Business Development Manager on;
- Marketing strategy, including SEO strategy.
- Marketing and sales reporting and analysis.
- Managing the One2Call brand and visual identity.
- Refreshing and maintaining the One2Call website.
- Competitor monitoring and analysis.
• GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths.
• Proficiency with written English.
• Ability to quickly learn and understand new information and concepts.
• Understanding of key social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
• Some experience with website design and layout.
• Ability to think forwards, plan and then execute to a deadline.
• Active social media accounts that demonstrate proficiency in engaging socially online.
• Experience with photo and video editing tools.
• Understanding of SEO and inbound marketing concepts.
• Ability to communicate succinctly but with clarity and enthusiasm across multiple media.
• Passion for and understanding of technology.
One2Call is a rapidly expanding provider of technology and support services to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). Our partner brands include the likes of Microsoft, Cisco, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Hikvision and more. This role will be based in our newly opened Office 2 in Halfway, Sheffield,