All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 The Data Protection Officer/Directors are responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to One2Call Ltd collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees/Staff of One2Call Ltd who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
One2Call Ltd is a provider of technology–related products, services and support to businesses, with a focus on; Information Technology & Security, IT Networks & Connectivity, Communications and Physical Security (CCTV & Door Access).
Our Data Protection Officer/Directors and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
•0333 313 7773
The personal data we would like to collect from/process on you is:
|Personal data type:||
(where One2Call Ltd obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources):
|Full Name||Collected directly from data subject only.|
|Address||Collected directly from data subject only.|
|Phone number (s)||Collected directly from data subject only.|
|Email (s)||Collected directly from data subject only.|
|Payment details||Collected directly from data subject only.|
|Device connectivity & configuration||
Via authorized remote connections to the device provided as part of a service contract. For instance:
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
Name and contact data.
We may need to collect your first and last name, contact phone numbers and email address. We will only collect your own personal email and phone numbers where no business contact details are available, or your personal contact data is the main contact information for the business.
We do not collect and store personal passwords, such as to your PC or laptop.
We do not collect data about you such as your age, gender, country and preferred language.
We collect data necessary to process business payments, such as your banks account number (for BACS transfer) or bank card details (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. In most cases this should be business payment data, not personal payment data, unless your personal payment details are also the main payment accounts for your business.
Device and Usage data.
We may collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with some of our products. For example, we collect:
- Device, connectivity and configuration data.
We may collect data about your device and the network you use in order to fulfil our support commitments to your business. This may include data about the operating systems and other software installed on your device and may including product keys. It may also include IP address, device identifiers (such as the IMEI number for phones), and regional and language settings.
- Error reports and performance data.
We may collect data about the performance of the products and any problems you experience with them in order to fulfil our support commitments to your business. This data helps us to diagnose problems in the products you use, and to improve our products and provide solutions.
How We Use Personal Data
One2Call uses the data we collect for two basic purposes only:
- to operate our business and,
- to send communications, including promotional communications.
Operating our business.
We use data to provide, support and improve the products and services we offer and perform essential business operations. Examples of such uses include the following:
- Providing the Products.
We use data to carry out your transactions with us and to provide our products to you. Depending on the product this may include passing your data on to a third party.
- Customer support.
We use data to diagnose product problems, repair customers’ devices and provide other customer care and support services.
- Product activation.
We use data –such as device and application type, location and unique device, application, network and subscription identifiers –to activate software and devices that require activation.
We use data we collect to communicate with you and personalise our communications with you.
For example, we may contact you by phone or email or other means to inform you when new product features or services are available, to discuss contracts and licensing, update you or enquire about a service or repair request, invite you to participate in a survey, or inform you when you need to take action to keep your services running.
Additionally, you can choose whether to receive further personalised information via email subscription from One2Call on subjects such as special offers, business efficiency, new technologies, local interest, quizzes and events.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
• Consent: Where the individual has given clear consent for One2Call Ltd to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
• Contract: Where processing is necessary to fulfil a contract One2Call Ltd has with the individual or their employer, or because they have asked One2CallLtd to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• Legal obligation: Where the processing is necessary for One2CallLtd to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
• Legitimate interests: Where the processing is necessary for One2Call Ltd’slegitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
• To communicate information of direct relevance to your interests, as indicated by either;
– The data subject’s self-selected email communications preferences.
– The products and services the data subject is utilizing through One2Call.
• To adequately pursue a fault or complaint logged by the data subject with relation to their services with One2Call, such as escalating a fault to a service providers’ technical support team.
• To ensure network or information security or prevent fraud, such as where applying security policies on behalf of the data subject’s company.
The special categories of personal data concerned are:
•None. One2Call Ltd does not gather or seek to gather or process data classified as “special categories” under the GDPR regulation.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for One2Call Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection officer and requesting the Withdrawal of Consent Procedure GDPR DOC 2.7A.
One2Call Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties (non–EU organisations) unless we have a contractual or legal obligation, or legitimate interest reason, to do as detailed above.
The following are the third parties which may receive your personal data for those purposes as part of the processing activities:
|Third country (non–EU)/international organisation||Safeguards in place to protect your personal data||Retrieve a copy of the safeguards in place here:|
|Xero||Security at Xero||GDPR at Xero|
|Adobe Sign||Security at Adobe||GDPR at Adobe|
|Hubspot CRM (Privacy Shield member)||Hubspot & Privacy Shield||GDPR at Hubspot|
|Connectwise Manage, Sell & Command||Connectwise & Privacy Shield||Security at Connectwise|
|Mailchimp||Privacy at Mailchimp||Security at Mailchimp|
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access –you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification –you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten –in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing –where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability –you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object –you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling –you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that One2Call Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by One2Call Ltd (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and One2Call Ltd’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer/ Directors.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||Data Protection Officer (DPO) / Director’s contact details|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioner’s Office||Directors – Nick Bass, Danny Kirkby|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||One2Call Ltd|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Unit 2 Longacre Close.|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Venture One Business Park,|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire||Sheffield|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5AF||S20 3FR|
|Email:||Use the web form here||[email protected]|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||0333 313 7773|
3.7 Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data below.
4. Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, One2Call Ltd, will collect and use your personal data for cookies, communication and initiating services.
Why does One2Call Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes One2Call Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Will One2Call Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third–party service providers contracted to One2Call Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with One2Call Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will One2Call Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
One2Call Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. One2Call Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will One2Call Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
One2Call Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If One2Call Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of One2Call Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
One2Call Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months)]
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
|Data Protection Officer / Directors’ contact details|
Directors – Nick Bass, Danny Kirkby
|Address line 1:||One2Call Ltd|
|Address line 2:||Unit 2 Longacre Close.|
|Address line 3:||Venture One Business Park,|
|Address line 4:||Sheffield|
|Address line 5:||S20 3FR|
|Telephone:||0333 313 7773|
Document Owner and Approval
The Data Protection Officer is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
A current version of this document is available to all members of staff on the One2Call Intranet and is published in the GDPR section.
Change History Record
Description of Change
Date of Issue
Contact email on p1 corrected
Spelling error corrected on p4. Connectwise details added to p5.
Changes to Third Party suppliers in section 3.3. Url update in section 3.7.
Our move and installation of new IT infrastructure and phone systems couldn’t have been any smoother. The advice we had and technical guidance and support meant we felt totally at ease. Would definitely recommend One2call!
Lesa, ISB Ltd
Excellent and very prompt Service from Jordan, and as always extremely polite.
Danielle, Tremark Associates Ltd
Jordan dealt with both my issues quickly and were both sorted within the hour.