Join One2Call for a Masterclass in Cyber Security!
One2Call and Doncaster Chamber are excited to announce a Cyber Security Masterclass on July 25th, 2023. The event will be held at Flourish Enterprise’s Woodfield Park location from 9am to 10:30 am.
- Did you know that standard signature-based Anti-Virus alone is only 25%-40% effective? And how can you protect your business from the other 60%-75%?
- Are your business emails and users protected against phishing and targeted attacks? Do you educate your employees on what to look out for?
- Do you know what the Dark Web is? And how Dark Web Monitoring can help your business?
- What about how you can secure your accounts through 2FA/MFA (Two Factor Authentication/Multi-Factor Authentication)?
- Is your business data protected by the 3, 2, 1 Backup strategy? And, are your Business backups protected against Cyber Attacks?
The masterclass aims to provide valuable insights and knowledge into all of these subjects and more, to help organisations understand the latest cyber security threats that businesses face on a daily basis, as well as ways that they can enhance their cyber security measures.
The event will be hosted by experienced cyber security professionals and will feature interactive sessions that will allow businesses to network whilst also helping them understand the latest threats and ways to combat them.
This is a must-attend event for anyone who may be unaware of the types of cyber security threats that their business may be facing, or is just interested in learning more about how their business could be protected from the latest and ever changing cyber threats. You will learn how to safeguard your company’s sensitive data, prevent potential security breaches and much more, as well as have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussions with the experts. Every attendee will walk away with a FREE Cyber Security Self Assessment and the knowledge to understand if their business is protected by each of the elements of a comprehensive Cyber Security solution.
The event is available FREE for Doncaster Chamber members who can book at the link below. Non-Doncaster Chamber Members can attend for £25+VAT and book directly with Doncaster Chamber by emailing [email protected] .
Latest News Stories
In the autumn of 2021, the staff at Johnson Memorial Health in Franklin, Indiana, were looking forward to a respite from the recent surge of COVID-19 hospitalisations brought on by the delta variant. However, their hopes were dashed on October 1st, at 3 a.m. a...
Law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP) has reported a significant cyber attack. In the attack, the sensitive data of more than 50,000 current and former employees of snack food conglomerate Mondelēz International was exposed. Mondelēz International, known for...
Students of Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) are still grappling with the disruption of their studies as the institution continues to recover from a cyber attack that halted its operations over two weeks ago. The East Texas university has confirmed that the...
Very efficient and clean up after job. Very competitive prices.
Always willing to help/go the extra mile.
Malc Phillips, Farmstar
Very good services. Helpful, hardworking, friendly staff.